Out of all the technologies out there, why did I choose the Wacom Bamboo digital pen tablet for my online tutoring students?
• It’s extremely easy to use.
• It’s intuitive. Just like drawing or writing with a pen.
• It’s ergonomic. (Unlike drawing with a mouse, which is physically agonizing after a few minutes.)
• It’s small and portable. (Unlike an actual physical whiteboard.)
• It’s affordable. (Unlike more elaborate pen tablets with fancy professional-designer-quality features that are unnecessary for tutoring purposes.)
• It’s high quality.
• The digital pen is a pencil-shaped object. So during online tutoring we write the same way you write in math class, for homework assignments, or when taking a test.
• There’s nothing extra to learn. You don’t have to learn any fancy software or codes to write out the math on the computer screen.
I want my students to experience online tutoring as something that makes math easier for them, not more frustrating. So I saught out the most frustration-free technology possible. Bamboo is part of my time-tested ideal combination.
Thank you, Wacom, for developing and manufacturing this awesome product!!!